Silicone emulsion Aquasil
Aquasil products are used in the printing industry using an application roller to:
- reduce the friction on the paper after printing and drying
- Avoids striping if ink due to folding of paper on knives
- give optimal shine to various paper qualities
- have a cleaning effect on the application rollers
Depending on the quality of the paper and the expected result we advise to use in between 2,5 % and 8 %.
The Aquasil product range is available in difference concentrations, ranging in concentration from 15% to 60%
Typical advantages of this product range are:
- Perfect resistance against heat : no thermal degradation leaving carbonaceous residues
- Chemical inertia
- Good water-repellent properties
- good lubricating power
- Creates a thin, shiny film which brightens the colours
- This product contains a bactericide in order to avoid bad smells which can develop in the recipient by the
mixture of paper fibers, water and oxygen.